Explore the great seafaring nations of Spain, Portugal, France and the enigmatic Netherlands. Departing May 30, 2020.
Great Seafaring Nations
From Barcelona to Amsterdam, immerse yourself in the vivacity of Spain as you explore its coastline before discovering the untouched elegance of Portugal.
Seafarers and explorers
Immerse yourself in the vivacity of Spain as you explore its coastline before discovering the untouched elegance of Portugal. Cruise to northern France and visit the coast of Brittany and the important battlefields of Normandy. Wander the canals, cobbled streets and medieval buildings of Bruges before reaching the heart of Holland, Amsterdam.
$500 ON BOARD CREDIT
FREE PRIVATE DOOR-TO-DOOR CHAUFFEUR TRANSFERS
Subject to terms and conditions
Book your suite today! Contact your Travel Advisor or call our Reservations Team at 855 430 4464.
Discover the best of Málaga with a local guide by e-bike
Uncover the ancient monuments of Seville
Take a tour of Spain’s famous sherry wine region, Jerez
Explore the architectural and cultural treasures of Cordoba,
while in Seville
Take our e-bikes for an alternative view of Seville and its beautiful sights
Attend a private equestrian show with flamenco performance, exclusive
to Scenic guests
Uncover Portugal’s iconic monuments
Visit to Lisbon Maritime Museum
Lisbon’s Gulbenkian Museum
Taste the Port of Caves Ferreira
Uncover Guimaraes with Ducal Palace
City tour of Brest
A tour of Brest Jardin du Conservatoire Botanique National de Brest
The D-Day landing sites
Explore the Gardens of Normandy
A tour of Bruges
Indulge in the tastes of Belgium
A tour of Ghent
There is a wealth of choice across all locations to satisfy even the most curious of guests, whichever activity you decide upon.
– City Tour with Museo Picasso Málaga, Málaga’s White-Stone Cathedral, Roman Theatre and the Alcazaba Fortress
– Village of Mijas Visit with Vinoteca Wine Museum
– Catedral de Sevilla Visit
– Excursion to Jerez de la Frontera with Sherry Wine Tasting
– Catedral de Sevilla Visit
– Full Day Exploring Cordoba
– Guided Bike Tour
– An Exclusive Equestrian Flamenco Show
– City Tour & Museum Visit
– Jardin du Conservatoire Botanique National de Brest
– City Tour with Jerónimos Monastery and Alfama Neighbourhood
– Visit Padrão dos Descobrimentos
– Visit the Maritime Museum
– Gulbenkian Museum Visit
– Guided Drive along the coast to Colleville-sur-Mer, Omaha Beach, Pointe du Hoo, and Utah Beach
– City Tour of Cherbourg
– Discover Two of the Most Famous Gardens of Normandy
– City Tour with Clerigos Tower and Sao Bento Station, Ribeira, Neighborhood., Port Houses, and Tasting at Caves Ferreira.
– Panoramic Ride to Clerigos Tower
– Discover Guimarães
– Guided Tastes of Belgium Tour
– Tour of Bruges
– Tour of Ghent
Yes please, I would like to receive information, offers, and up-to-date product news.